NAIM SUPERNAIT 2 · Integrated Amplifier
The ALL NEW Naim SuperNAIT 2 borrows advanced technology from Naim’s flagship preamplifiers, the NAC 552, and in employing the latest Naim DR (Discrete Regulator) techniques in its power supply, sits right at the forefront of Naim amplifier technology. It is also constructed in the classic Naim full height extruded aluminium enclosure.
- 80W per channel (in 8 ohms), 130W per channgel (into 4 ohms)
- Built in Naim DR (Discrete Regulator) supplying preamplifier section
- ¼″ (6.35mm) headphone output and high-quality Class-A headphone amplifier
- Constant current source circuit technique employed (introduced in NAC 552 preamplifier) to provide ultra-quiet drive signals for relays to improve sound quality
- All inputs are individually decoupled and hand-wired for improved microphonic isolation (as per NAC 282 upwards)
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp section
- Performance upgradable via Naim FlatCap, HiCap or SuperCap power supplies
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
- USB-mini B for future software upgrades
- British build and design
This is one of the Best Buy in High End Audio. The SuperNAIT allows one to have and hold onto that part of High End Audio that is so enticing. To be able to bring past musicians at their prime to perform for you in your living room. What more can we ask for? Ask for a demonstration of the Naim Audio SUPERNAIT 2 at Pat’s Audio Art. Highly Recommended.
We will do our best to meet or beat our Canadian competitor’s prices for new and current products.
Please phone 604-569-2883 and talk to Pat.