Well-Tempered Amadeus GTA MK II with Tonearm & Cueing
The Amadeus GTA is constructed with a two pieced damped aluminium/acrylic sandwich base of exactly the same dimensions as the Amadeus with a substantial weight of 16.5kg. The Amadeus GTA MKII features the LTD tonearm in the new Symmetrex configuration.
• Aluminium/acrylic sandwich base
• “Zero Clearance” platter bearing
• Servo controlled motor with vibration controlled mounting
• 0.004” polyester thread belt
• Fully damped LTD Symmetrex tonearm featuring precision made golf ball suspended in silicone fluid for optimum variable damping
• Easy azimuth adjustment
• Fixed headshell with no fussy setup
• Isolation feet included
• Acrylic platter
• Dual layer aluminium/acrylic sandwich construction plinth
• Learn More *
Hi-Fi + Magazine:
“The dynamic contrast is perhaps what impressed most; the awe inspiring weight and solidity behind the orchestral climaxes successfully removing the impression that one was listening to a recording of a piece of music rather than the music itself. The performance, however, was not all about sheer weight and muscle: the Amadeus GT showed itself to be delicate and detailed when appropriate; for example, faithfully rendering the decay of a triangle at the rear of the stage even when more prominent lines were being played in front. All this combined to build a musically and emotionally persuasive performance of considerable appeal.”
We will do our best to meet or beat our Canadian competitor’s prices for new and current products.
Please phone 604-569-2883 and talk to Pat.