Well-Tempered Royale 400 Turntable with Tonearm
Our flagship turntable. A multilayer plywood plinth sandwiched between anodised aluminium top and bottom layers. Includes 16” (400mm) LTD tonearm.
• Multi-layer “baltic” plywood central layer.
• Switchable 33 to 45 RPM
• Anodized aluminium top and bottom layers.
• Proprietary rubber damping material between layers, motor and tonearm coupling.
• Isolation feet capable of supporting the heavy plinth.
• Electronic servo speed controlled motor.
• Refined platter assembly and zero clearance main bearing.
• The now purely mechanical LTD tonearm with 16” (400mm) arm tube.
• Symmetrex tone arm configuration with golf ball suspended in silicone fluid for optimum variable damping
• “Zero Clearance” platter bearing
• 0.004” polyester thread belt
• Easy azimuth adjustment
• Learn More *
We will do our best to meet or beat our Canadian competitor’s prices for new and current products.
Please phone 604-569-2883 and talk to Pat.